1. Why is Tropic Isle Living brand the best in the industry?
With our 20 years of experience we have mastered the crafted the art of gently roasting the beans to retain the highest quality of nutritional value in the oil that aids in the growth of our hair, healthy body and skin products. Burned seeds has no nutritional values.
2. Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We ship all over the world.
3. What if I don’t want to buy your products online? How can I purchase them wherever I am?
You can visit Store Locator on our website to find out which retailers carry our products. We also encourage those of you that are in the Atlanta are to purchase at our headquarters and meet the TIL Team! We are located at 829 Pickens Industrial Dr Ste 10 Marietta GA 30062.
4. Are your products all-natural?
Yes! Our products are 100% natural with no chemicals whatsoever. We even create our products at our headquarters and do not use a third-party to mix and create.
5. Are your products tested on animals?
We do not test on animals or have any animal bi-products as ingredients. Our products are all-natural.
6. I would love to give my co-workers samples of your products. Do you give out samples?
At this time, we currently do not have samples that we give out.
7. What carrier do you use to ship our products?
We partner with USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
8. Can I change my order once it has been placed?
We make our own products, so once you place your order and the purchase has been approved your order is immediately being processed, so we cannot change or cancel your order.
9. Can I use the products other than for its intended purpose?
We do not recommend using our products for any other reason that what is displayed on our website and products.
10. Where do I send my product if it needs to be returned?
Our return address is Tropic Isle Living, LLC. 829 Pickens Industrial Dr Ste 10 Marietta GA 30062.
11. Where can I send my request for donations, samples and sponsorship opportunities for upcoming events?
You can send your request to [email protected]
12. How can I track my order?
Log into your TIL account and choose “Order Status”.
13. Who can I contact if I am having a difficult time placing an order?
If the need arises where you require assistance while placing an order online the tropic Isle Living customer support team is here to help you! Contact us Monday through Friday 9am- 5pm. Please take full advantage of the live chat feature on the Tropic Isle Living website for immediate assistance.
14. Can I only order on line by using a credit card?
Tropic Isle Living accepts all major credit cards and debit cards for Payment of online purchases.
15. How much does shipping cost?
Shipping cost will be determined by weight of package and final destination.
16. How can I become a wholesaler?
Visit our website at www.tropicisleliving.com/wholesale/ . From the menu bar, click on wholesale. This will take you to the reseller information form. Fill out information then submit. You are on your way to becoming a wholesaler of Tropic Isle Living Products.
17. Do you need an EIN number to become a wholesaler?
Yes. This is a standard policy with Tropic Isle Living.
18. How can TIL sponsor my next event?
Visit our website at www.tropicisleliving.com/events. From the menu bar, click on Events and fill out the questionnaire.
19. Is Tropic Isle Living the only manufactures of the TIL products?
Tropic Isle Living, LLC are the sole manufactures of all Tropic Isle Living Products.
20. Does Tropic Isle Living have a store to pick up products?
Tropic Isle Living does not have a store for retail purchases. However, if you place an order with us and are in the Atlanta area you can arrange for pick up between 9 am and 3pm. Monday through Friday. Click on store locator to find a store near you.
21. Are the products 100% natural?
Tropic Isle Living products are 100% with the exception of the Tropic Isle Living JBCO Conditioner at 98% natural.
22. Can I use the JBCO if I have a tree nut or peanut allergy?
Tropic Isle Living does not recommend that you use this product if you suffer from a nut allergy. A common name for the castor bean is ‘Nut Oil’.
23. Can I mix the JBCO with other Oils?
JBCO is great carrier oil, especially with essential oils. Which means it carries the essential oil into the skin and you get the added benefits of both oils.
24. Can I take JBCO as a laxative?
Traditionally, Jamaican Black Castor Oil is used as a laxative.
25. Is the product only for ethnic hair?
No. Tropic Isle Living Product Line is designed for all hair types.
26. Why does my hair’ itch’ when I use the Red Pimento Strong Roots Hair Growth Oil?
‘The itch’ is due to the amount of yeast build up on the scalp. The more yeast on the scalp the more intense the itch. The product is working to rid the scalp of all fungus through the detoxification process.
27. Do I always have to heat the Strong Roots Red Pimento Hair Growth Oil?
No you don’t have to. Apply directly to scalp and massage. The warming effect will help stimulate increased blood flow the scalp. Leave on scalp for 20-30 minutes and rinse with tepid water. Shampoo and Condition as normal.
28. My JBCO Coconut Oil, Coconut Rosemary and Strong Roots get solid when the temperature drops? Why?
Tropic Isle Living uses ingredients that are true to their natural state. When this happens, place the bottle under warm tap water or in a bowl of warm water until it melts.
29. Are Tropic Isle Living products sold on Amazon?
30. Who are the authorized sellers on Amazon?
Tropic Isle Living and Top Shelf Brands.
31. Are your products sold in plastic or is it only available in glass bottles?
Most of our oils are sold in glass bottles as a preferred option because this allows for longer life. However, PET plastic amber colored bottles are effective in preserving the consistency and effectiveness of most oils for up to 2 years.
32. Do we offer warranty on our products sold on Amazon?
Guarantee and Warranty
We stand behind our Tropic Isle Living products with a Guarantee/Warranty.
Limitation on Warranty for Purchases on Amazon.com: With respect to sales on Amazon.com, due to the proliferation of counterfeit and grey-market products being sold on Amazon.com, we will provide a manufacturer’s warranty of 45 days money back guarantee, only for products purchased from a reseller who we have confirmed as purchasing directly from us and providing genuine, new and authentic U.S. version TROPIC ISLE LIVING® brand products. Currently, TOP SHELF-BRANDS and TROPIC ISLE LIVING are the only two resellers that we have so confirmed and the only resellers for which the manufacturer’s warranty applies.
For any additional questions or concerns please email us at [email protected] or call us at 770-837-3236 Mondays through Fridays 8:00am-5:00pm.