Purchase this Product and Earn 12 Reward Points ($1.00)
Jamaican Black Castor Oil – 8 oz
Hand processed from pure wild crafted and organic Jamaican castor seeds.
Wholesale prices available. Click here!
– stimulates hair growth
– cleanse scalp of parasites and toxins that damages hair and slows growth
– help repair dry damaged hair and breakages
– protects hair with a protective coat that seals in moisture
– use as a hot oil treatment
||5 x 2 x 5 in
Hot Oil Treatment:
– Warm 3 Tbsp of the castor oil and massage into hair then put on heating cap for a half hour OR massage castor oil into hair, put on heating cap and sit under dryer for 10min.
– For Skin: Massage into skin to moisturize dry skin and to help relieve common skin problems.
– For Aches and Pains: Warm and massage into areas of discomfort for instant soothing.
– TIP: For added moisture: Add 3 Tbsp to a deep conditioner to add and seal in moisture for dry, permed and colored hair once a week.
The castor tree and the ancient art of making Black Castor Oil arrived on the shores of Jamaica over 400 years ago with African slaves. Today Black Castor Oil is still made and used in the same old fashioned way as practiced thousands of years ago in Africa.
100% Pure Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Interested in becoming a Wholesaler? Click on the link on the menu bar below to sign up & get more information.